Jinx is a fast-moving company run by a small, but quickly growing team. We’re looking for self-starters with advanced experience in one or more areas. While we firmly believe that great ideas - like great employees - come from all walks of life, we do have one lil' non-negotiable: must love dogs.
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com
The VP, Marketing will be responsible for creating demand through effective brand activations and media programs, delivering short- and long-term value, bringing it to life through a multi-channel marketing strategy. They will lead a cross-functional team of internal employees and external partners, coordinating, cultivating, and engaging our growing community of dog parents.
• Translate high-level business goals into actionable strategies, allocating budget and resources against a fast-growing business with distribution in retail, wholesale, and eCommerce.
• Evolve brand strategy that flourishes with scale and can be optimized to create best-in-category campaigns and media programs that drive awareness, consumer demand, and conversion.
• Co-author and oversee implementation of media plans together with Growth Lead and agency partners to drive reach, engagement, and conversion both in-stores and online.
• Implement demand creation and activation strategies supporting innovation and core business growth on expanding product portfolio.
• Steward collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on branded assets, campaigns, regional activations, and local initiatives.
• Must be based in or relocate to Los Angeles, California where the company HQ is located.
• At least 10+ years of direct experience in fast-moving consumer packaged goods, overseeing the following functional areas: Strategy, Sales and Marketing for a CPG brand.
• Possess strong leadership, strategic agility, and a demonstrated ability to implement both Brand and Performance campaigns to drive growth and competitive advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of all functional marketing areas, including: Growth, Retention, Brand, Creative, Social Media, and Integrated Marketing.
• Ability to build tops-down departmental strategies that have focus and measured effectiveness.